Cat nail tips: 'soft paws' and other brands. Rubber tips slide over nails (and glue on) to save your furniture. What no one tells you: your cat can not 'hang' on things anymore, or play with his toys by holding with claw, or climb his condo. He will bite since he dosnt have claws to use anymore. I tried and I cant wait for them to grow out/fall off. His happiness is worth more then my designer furniture he scratches. I did so much research befor trying them and no one posted these facts. Also, since cats scratch to get the uncomfortable layers off their nails in the natural shedding process, tips must not feel very good. :( My opinion after trying them is "no to nail tips."
Eclectic, creative, well read, style passionate girly-girl talks all things... You know, "the perfect hairdresser" conversation: that's me, or so I've been told! From professional hair, skin and nail advice, to new cosmetics reviews, and book reviews. Former salon owner turned adult university student studying philosophy and psychology. Interests: cosmetics and makeup; photography, the Arts, religion history, yoga, living organic, fashion, reading, calligraphy and writing.
- Hello! A visual of me.
- Free pain pdf workbook
- Coming Soon: A Pain Management Planner
- FREE Printables (C) Queen Bee Rising
- Real Reviews: my writing; free advice & beauty tips
- Personal Journal Pages
- My Happy Planners
- Comments from fans:
- Meet My Family
- Goddess Reiki
- Art & Tarot Cards
- NEW Designer Handbags from Italy for sale
- My Old Life: Successful Serial Entrepreneur
- Aloette -Aloe Vera based Natural skin care and Custom mineral makeup.
- When I sold eco jewelry... one of a kind items everything must go
- YOUnique: personalised Skincare & Cosmetic's
- PartyLite Candle Holders Boxed on sale /clearance
- Stella and Dot
- Stella and Dot designer jewelry ~limited edition~ photos of items for sale.
- Norwex review