I much prefer to write by hand. It hurts less than typing and I am just me, flowing right over grammar errors and spelling mistakes, mess and who cares it is passion and thoughts streaming onto the paper. I thought I would share some of these blog posts and instead of re-typing them I would just share as is. You can find hand written blog posts under Blog tab at "Personal Journal Pages." Thank you.
It is important to be clear about your expectations when leading a Facebook Group. One way to do this is to create a rule book of sorts; a post that clearly outlines what the group is for. I am including my own as an example below. Should you wish to join please make a request at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/570005016485211/#
This group is Exclusive. Membership is restricted to women who are looking for success and willing to do the work required to achieve it.
Psychology studies show that small groups are best for the work we want to do here. Intimacy creates natural breeding grounds for accountability, supporting you in your goals. Small groups make the perfect support network.
This is where real friendships can blossom and people can get to know each other. You will soon see this is invaluable to your growth and success.
1) Zero Drama.
2) Content is original work designed by myself and not to be shared without my permission outside of this group.
3) You must be serious about success and actively working on yourself and your life.
Not only will we accumulate knowledge but we pledge in return be a source of positivity and support to other VIP and Queen Bees Rising members.
Think of this as our Secret Garden. You have been welcomed in. This is a private Closed group, not a public page. Please respect this creative space.
Eclectic, creative, well read, style passionate girly-girl talks all things... You know, "the perfect hairdresser" conversation: that's me, or so I've been told! From professional hair, skin and nail advice, to new cosmetics reviews, and book reviews. Former salon owner turned adult university student studying philosophy and psychology. Interests: cosmetics and makeup; photography, the Arts, religion history, yoga, living organic, fashion, reading, calligraphy and writing.
- Free pain pdf workbook
- Coming Soon: A Pain Management Planner
- Hello! A visual of "me."
- Personal Journal Pages
- My Happy Planners
- FREE Printables (C) Queen Bee Rising
- My Old Life: Successful Serial Entrepreneur
- When I sold eco jewelry...
- Real Reviews: my writing; free advice & beauty tips
- Aloette -Aloe Vera based Natural skin care and Custom mineral makeup.
- YOUnique: personalised Skincare & Cosmetic's
- Meet My Family
- Comments from fans:
- Art & Tarot Cards
- Goddess Reiki
- Designer Handbags NEW for sale
- PartyLite Candle Holders Boxed on sale /clearance
- Stella and Dot designer jewelry ~limited edition~ photos of items for sale.
- Stella and Dot