Sorry I have been MIA. I have been learning how to sew! It's really fun. I made a makeup brush/ pen holder roll.
Friendly WARNING TO CANADIANS
Fabulously Planned has her customs form set up incorrectly, so it will show retail in her shop, NOT the sale/ price you paid (which is correct amount to list on form) which means you will pay $10 customs plus tax, on orders from her EVEN IF YOU ARE UNDER THE $20
I tried to address this with the shop owner Michelle Picket but she just told me to never shop there again.
I unjustly paid $13.90 customs on a $12.00 order of stickers plus $4 s/h. (See photos)
I had ordered 2 times from her and that was the "service" I got. Out of 3 sales and the many stores I shopped from this was the only problem I had, but someone unwilling to learn and correct something as serious as custom forms deserves to be called out. I have already written Canada Customs & Border Services Agency and will mail them the paperwork tomorrow AM. #ihatewillfullignorance
Ultimate Planner Sale
Planner Boss Collective
Extreme Planner Collab
day 1-2 Period starts. Low estrogen = fatigue. Uterine contractions= cramps. Good time to exercise gently.
day 3-5 Period ends. Estrogen increases, energy rises, you feel upbeat, good time to power through.
day 6-9 Estrogens up, your face looks most symmetrical and your skin glows. Testosterone is up so you are on top of your game and quick on your feet. Good time to "take initiative."
day 10-13 Estrogen peaks, you feel sexists, you are most fertile. Orgasm's are the strongest and most attainable now. You're optimistic and social, good time to get out there!
day 14 Ovulation. Sudden hormone change!
day 15-18 Intensify emotions. Don't over react. Write it down and come back to it when you're more yourself.
day 19-22 Estrogen drops. Testosterone and progesterone surge. You have excess oil on your face and can breakout, your skin is most sensitive now. Good time to eat healthy food.
day 23-25 High progesterone leads to bloating, low libido and you may feel overwhelmed or sluggish.
day 26-28 Conquer PMS by boosting serotonin with exercise. Ease sore breasts by minimizing caffeine intake. Good time to reduce sugar and stay hydrated.
*Notes taken from Glamour magazine's video on Facebook titled, "Your cycle in 2 minutes."
I am so excited to be on the HJHL launch team and to be able to get you, my readers, a FREE copy on launch day!
It's true! Sign up here to be notified on launch day where you can download your free copy of Happy Journal happy life!
This easy to read book shows you how to increase your happiness by doodling a mini journal of your day-to-day experiences, that you can reflect on fondly for years to come.
I have a Facebook Page called Real Reviews going on 3 years now. Here you will read Real Reviews from a professional, licenced Cosmetologist. This is my bathroom vanity, my makeup bag. I owned a salon for 7 years and am a makeup artist. I have experience with hair, skin, makeup and nail care. Here I talk about what products I use.
I named this page REAL Reviews because all items are *purchased* with my own money; unlike most blogs which received items FREE to review, on my page nothing is ever sponsored! I am never selling anything.
Find Real Reviews here:
This page has grown into me also sharing some personal writing, intimate conversations and recently everything planner related! Join my Facebook group Queen Bee Rising for topics related to self improvement, happiness and success. Meet some new girl friends. (Ladies only please.) https://www.facebook.com/groups/570005016485211/#
This is a fun page where you really get to come shop with me and then I talk about what I liked, what I did not like, I share good sales and other tips and tricks. I post my planner layouts and free printables I create.
I am NOT paid in any way; I do this page for free. No You-tube, no ads, no income. I do this for FUN. I need to clarify as I have been asked, as people find it hard to believe! I started this when I became disabled in 2013 as a way to stay busy and give something back.
PS. Facebook won't show you all my posts unless you engage often with posts so don't be shy to comment, share or like a post if you want to see me in your feed. I do not, and never will, pay for my posts to be sent out as I am not a business. If you want to see my posts you need to like/comment/share or come to my wall to check. Sorry, that is Facebook. When I started it was not like this. This is also why I went back to blogging.
Legal Disclaimer: these are my personal views and opinion, I am not providing any professional service.
Less is more...
Slowly cut things out until you’re left only with what you love, with what’s necessary, with what makes you happy.
Create a slower, happier savoured life.
Photo Credit: Little Coffee Fox.
This article is excellent and worth your time to read.
1) You are never, ever allowed to call yourself pretty. Or think it. Ever. (You conceited snob!) Remember in grade 7 all the girl criticizing their bodies? Well, you didn't think anything was wrong with you so you made something up: my hands are too big you said. For years you hate your hands, the words became true, you forgot you didn't mean it. It wasn't until your mid 20's and years of being told you had "beautiful long fingers, sensual feminine hands," that you began to like you hands again.
2) All the attractive males are too scared to talk to you, except maybe "as friends," so you are left thinking that you must be unattractive all through high school and maybe you are *lucky* to even get hit on by the losers and creeps who actually have the gull to hit on you: the 40 year old creep when your 18, the drunk hands-y pervert at a club, the unemployed living with mom forever white trash. Ah: options! You also have tons of hot male friends so all the girls hate you.
3) When your looks suddenly fail you, you either gain weight or age, you abruptly realise what you lost. It is hard because you didn't even know you had it, until you no longer have it. Suddenly you feel invisible because no one is looking at you. Of course this is not the case, they are looking at you as much as anyone looks at a normal human being. The fact is your entire life everyone has not just looked at you, but stared at you, dotted on you, gave you better service, assumed you're more intelligent, and basically you had no idea the truth of the matter because you had been in this societal elite camp that you didn't know you were a part of, until you got kicked out.
4) You wish you were as fat as you were when you thought you were "fat". That tiny bit of extra weight that made you more secure (you felt safe from men) because men stared for a little less longer and less comments where made about your body in everyday conversation has now become the wall that removes you from the 1% with God-given cheek bones and legs for days. You are now just like everyone else. You suddenly lost the "charms" that manipulated situations to your will. You could pretty much always get a upgrade, return something without a receipt, get a freebie or other perk just by asking. You thought it was because you asked! Nope: it was because you were pretty and asked. The power that comes with being pretty. You once had a famous guy give you his shirt, actually change and give you it, when you commented you liked it and wanted one. This did not faze you a bit. It seemed logical as he could get another and there was no other way for you to get one. You take the shirt off his back and launder it. You own a piece of history.
5) When you are actually a NICE pretty girl you talk to boys who are nerdy or not cool, you are polite and give all people attention, you behave like a decent human being... these people are so not used to any attention from anyone as attractive as you so they suddenly think something is happening that is not in fact happening. You could be in a professional setting, acting professional and poof: a man married 60 years offers to cheat on his wife for you (gee- this sweet old man who could be your great-great-grandfather just propositioned you for sex-adulterous sex- because you listened to his war stories, asked questions and smiled. Apparently the smile is where you went wrong. Your error.
6) You have been told your whole life you are pretty, and that in our culture somehow implies you are not and can not be smart. Because apparently those two things can not co-exist, an attractive woman with a brain! You do not go to university until your 30s because you don't think you are smart enough. When you finally go, you get straight A's. You are literally shocked to learn you are in fact quite intelligent. Face palm. Thank you culture.
Bonus: You have the odd, old school prof offer you an A- for sex. You earn a A in his class just to piss him off. You actually hear that you're too pretty to be that smart to in the student lounge. The culture runs deep. So much so that professors that are pretty who wear makeup and dresses and heels are gossiped about by the faculty, and other female prof's seem to wear the no makeup funeral grey suit like a badge of their intellectual virtues.
Moral of the story: Never envy the life of someone else, you never know what struggles the other is facing.
Eclectic, creative, well read, style passionate girly-girl talks all things... You know, "the perfect hairdresser" conversation: that's me, or so I've been told! From professional hair, skin and nail advice, to new cosmetics reviews, and book reviews. Former salon owner turned adult university student studying philosophy and psychology. Interests: cosmetics and makeup; photography, the Arts, religion history, yoga, living organic, fashion, reading, calligraphy and writing.
- Hello! A visual of me.
- Free pain pdf workbook
- Coming Soon: A Pain Management Planner
- FREE Printables (C) Queen Bee Rising
- Real Reviews: my writing; free advice & beauty tips
- Personal Journal Pages
- My Happy Planners
- Comments from fans:
- Meet My Family
- Goddess Reiki
- Art & Tarot Cards
- NEW Designer Handbags from Italy for sale
- My Old Life: Successful Serial Entrepreneur
- Aloette -Aloe Vera based Natural skin care and Custom mineral makeup.
- When I sold eco jewelry... one of a kind items everything must go
- YOUnique: personalised Skincare & Cosmetic's
- PartyLite Candle Holders Boxed on sale /clearance
- Stella and Dot
- Stella and Dot designer jewelry ~limited edition~ photos of items for sale.
- Norwex review