Do you find yourself often thinking "I already know this..." What if you switched that thinking to "What can I learn from this?" There is always something to learn. Or, maybe you "know," but have you implemented it with excellence in your life? Do you have the physical manifestation in your life of what you claim to know? This hits hard, eh? It did for me. It made me realise I researched more than I implement knowledge. I love to learn, but also to create. What are you avoiding doing but "you know" all about?
Eclectic, creative, well read, style passionate girly-girl talks all things... You know, "the perfect hairdresser" conversation: that's me, or so I've been told! From professional hair, skin and nail advice, to new cosmetics reviews, and book reviews. Former salon owner turned adult university student studying philosophy and psychology. Interests: cosmetics and makeup; photography, the Arts, religion history, yoga, living organic, fashion, reading, calligraphy and writing.
- Free pain pdf workbook
- Coming Soon: A Pain Management Planner
- Hello! A visual of "me."
- Personal Journal Pages
- My Happy Planners
- FREE Printables (C) Queen Bee Rising
- My Old Life: Successful Serial Entrepreneur
- When I sold eco jewelry...
- Real Reviews: my writing; free advice & beauty tips
- Aloette -Aloe Vera based Natural skin care and Custom mineral makeup.
- YOUnique: personalised Skincare & Cosmetic's
- Meet My Family
- Comments from fans:
- Art & Tarot Cards
- Goddess Reiki
- Designer Handbags NEW for sale
- PartyLite Candle Holders Boxed on sale /clearance
- Stella and Dot designer jewelry ~limited edition~ photos of items for sale.
- Stella and Dot