By Cheryl Richardson is awesome! This is exaclty the book I need right now. I am wondering if there would be enough interest for a Book Club of sorts where we all choose a topic each month to work through and we hold each other accountable in a friendly and supportive way? Interested? Comment below and I will set something up!
Eclectic, creative, well read, style passionate girly-girl talks all things... You know, "the perfect hairdresser" conversation: that's me, or so I've been told! From professional hair, skin and nail advice, to new cosmetics reviews, and book reviews. Former salon owner turned adult university student studying philosophy and psychology. Interests: cosmetics and makeup; photography, the Arts, religion history, yoga, living organic, fashion, reading, calligraphy and writing.
- Hello! A visual of me.
- Free pain pdf workbook
- Coming Soon: A Pain Management Planner
- FREE Printables (C) Queen Bee Rising
- Real Reviews: my writing; free advice & beauty tips
- Personal Journal Pages
- My Happy Planners
- Comments from fans:
- Meet My Family
- Goddess Reiki
- Art & Tarot Cards
- NEW Designer Handbags from Italy for sale
- My Old Life: Successful Serial Entrepreneur
- Aloette -Aloe Vera based Natural skin care and Custom mineral makeup.
- When I sold eco jewelry... one of a kind items everything must go
- YOUnique: personalised Skincare & Cosmetic's
- PartyLite Candle Holders Boxed on sale /clearance
- Stella and Dot
- Stella and Dot designer jewelry ~limited edition~ photos of items for sale.
- Norwex review